Dolores had her litter April 3rd 2023! They will be ready to go home May 29th – see photos below.
Tilzee will be bred in Feb/March 2024, with pups due in the summer of 2024. We are accepting waitlist positions for this litter now.
The price for a puppy from the upcoming Tilzee-Galileo litter is $2500. This includes LIMITED AKC registration, first veterinary examination, first set of vaccines at 8 weeks of age (DAPP and Bordetella), deworming, and a one-month supply of heartworm prevention. All adoptive homes can expect to receive advice and recommendations on many issues regarding their puppy from the breeder who is also a veterinarian for the lifetime of the dog.
A non-refundable $500 deposit will be required to hold your puppy, and the deposit must be received within 10 days of birth. The deposit will be applied toward the purchase price. Once a pregnancy is confirmed via ultrasound, a notification will go out to all people on the wait-list. Once the puppies are born, those who are first in line on the list will be notified again, at which time the deposit will be due. If a deposit is not received within 10 days of birth, the puppy will be offered to the next person in line on the wait list. The remainder of the purchase price will be due in full when you pick up your puppy. If you pay a deposit, and then are unable to pick up your puppy for whatever reason, you may apply the deposit toward a future litter.
If you would like to be placed on the wait-list, please email me at email@example.com I will reply to let you know I have you on the list. If you do not get a reply, please follow up with a call to 970-232-5755. All applicants should answer the following questions so that we can provide you with the optimal puppy:
- Have you ever owned a Golden Retriever before?
- What are your goals for your Golden (pet, ESD, sports)?
- Do you have other pets currently (type/ages)?
- What are the types of expenses that you would expect to incur for a puppy/dog throughout his life?
- Do you currently have a veterinarian and would you be willing to take your puppy in for routine care as well as for illness/injury?
- Please describe anything about your family that might help us determine your perfect puppy.